Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Balance Refashioned (3 years later)

Hey there! 

I didn't blog too much lately... actually I didn't do too much last years because I was really focused on my PhD... but that's finished! (jipieyeah!) So I hope I can start sharing more crafting stuff! Let's see...


After defending my PhD in April, JT and me went on holidays to Mallorca, Spain (Where is this?). Amazing place to stay, pretty cheap, good weather, great food, nice people... it was really fun having some days together after so much stress. Four days were enough to disconnect and bring fresh air to my (our) minds. But, I am not here to tell you about our holidays, I am here to share how are my New Balance refashioned after 3 years! Sabrina from mycreativeoutletsd just posted a comment in the original entry, and I thought, you maybe wanna know too! :) 


They are perfect still. Sometimes I have to put some extra glue in the edges, but still super good! And now they are a lot more trendy than before! Check them out! 



(The tiles of the coffee shop were lovely!)


(One of the beautiful doors you can find walking in Palma de Mallorca)


(Here JT New Balance -he didn't let me customize them- and mine traveling together)


(Yes, I was not the happiest woman in the airport, but sometimes it seems that the luggage doesn't wanna come home with us and stay in the airport forever!)


As you can see, they are still perfect, and I use them a lot! If you didn't check how to refashion them, here you have it!

Thanks for passing by!! And try with your sneakers, it will be fun!! 

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment